The application period for SDSI Springboard Class 5 is now closed. Please contact Renne Catalano (firstname.lastname@example.org) with executive summary and current investor presentation to learn about future application opportunities.
The below documents are required as part of the below Springboard application process. Please have them ready at the time you complete the online application found below:
1.One Page Executive Summary (front and back is okay)
2.Completed SDSI Springboard Presentation Template (this can be downloaded below)
3.Mandatory 1-2 min video including company elevator pitch describing company/product, team and market opportunity
4.Springboard Application (Below)
5.Companies with consumer products are strongly suggested to send a product sample to be reviewed by the Screening Committee.
Please send samples by Sept 10 to:
8950 Villa La Jolla Drive #A-124
La Jolla, CA 92037
1. Please note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required fields. If the question does not apply to you, indicate ‘N/A’ in the field.
2. Please carefully read ALL steps as an incomplete application can cause delays and possible non-acceptance into the Springboard 2.0 program.
3. Please DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY PROPRIETARY BUSINESS OR TECHNOLOGY INFORMATION. Our policy is to keep your information confidential; however, we cannot guarantee its security. We will not ask you do disclose any proprietary information about your technology or invention; however no one involved in Springboard either in the preparation phase or at the panel presentations will sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement. The SDSI team and volunteers have agreed to maintain the highest standards of integrity with regard to your business activities.
4. Download the REQUIRED Springboard 2.0 Investor Presentation Template. This is what you will present if you are approved for a Springboard Intake Panel. Please fill out the slides to the best of your ability. We understand you may not be able to fill out this template in its entirety, we suggest you focus on the slides that best demonstrate your product/service, market opportunity, brand, competition, customer and team. Do not delete slides that you cannot complete, rather use them as a place holder and make note that you need assistance. If accepted into the Springboard Program you will acquire mentors who will guide you through the process of perfecting this presentation, filling in holes in your business model and preparing you and your business for potential investment opportunities.
5. Because this form must be completed and submitted in one session, we recommend that you prepare your long entries in your word processor beforehand, and then cut-and-paste them into the blanks. Please save a copy of your application for your records.
6. If accepted as a Springboard candidate, we will ask you to sign and return this agreement, to ensure that we have a clear understanding of expectations between your company and Springboard.
I AM NOT AWARE OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY BEING DEVELOPED, PROPOSED OR HAVING BEEN DEVELOPED THAT IS OWNED BY A THIRD PARTY OR THAT IS RELATED TO THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF A PRIOR EMPLOYER. I AM NOT CURRENTLY ENGAGED IN OR SUBJECT OF ANY LEGAL ACTION.
I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR MY OWN ACTIONS DURING MY PARTICIPATION IN THE SPRINGBOARD PROGRAM. CONNECT/SDSI, ITS PERSONNEL, AGENTS AND VOLUNTEERS, WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY OR COST ARISING FROM MY CONDUCT OR ACTIONS DURING MY ASSOCIATION WITH THE SPRINGBOARD PROGRAM.
SDSI SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE YOUR ASSOCIATION AT ANY TIME, AT ITS DISCRETION.
If you have any questions about the application, please contact Renne Catalano at 858-964-1334 or email@example.com. You should receive confirmation SDSI has received your application within 3 business days. If you do not received confirmation please contact Renne Catalano.